RAK seems to be the only thing I post on quite regularly. I guess I really like sharing books with other. I sent one 1 birthday RAK in September!
I sent out:
|to Aanchal @ Book Flame from the USA|
AND she sent me a book too! *squeal* She is sending me:
|Thank you SO MUCH Aanchal! I am so excited for this book!!|
I hope anyone reading this will try and participate in RAK. It’s a great way to share your love of books! You can even send over your pre-loved books if you want! Or even handmade goodies!
All this is possible with the gracious help of the gals over at Book Soulmates. So please thank them for hosting this great monthly event too!
But before you get too excited, here’s what you need to know!
COMPLETE RAK RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that they can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from 🙂
Here are a few of my top wishlist books for this month:
The Goddess Legacy
JD Robb books
*I’d love anything from my wishlist really*