December was a busy busy month, for everyone I am sure. And with that, I waited till the end of December to send of a RAK. As an extra bonus, I picked someone who’s birthday fell in the same month.
And so, the book I sent off was:
I am happy to have been able to participate in RAK last year and will continue to do so this year.
This month is extra special for me as it is my BIRTH MONTH! Yeap, I am turning a year older but I hope a year wiser too! And my book obsession is as strong as ever.
So if you’d like to send me a birthday pressie, here’s my Wishlist
! Thread lightly as it’s quite long.
COMPLETE RAK RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that they can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon’s Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Links you will need:
- Sign up for January [HERE]
- See who else is participating [HERE]
- If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact them via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com
1. When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hastag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
2. When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
3. Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can’t get your links to appear active. This is a very easy fix 🙂 Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key. Instead, hit the TAB key which will send you to the next field on the form. Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive. However, if this does happen to you…no worries, we’ll fix it for you 🙂
Here’s to a new start!