- Whitening skin toner that penetrates easily into the skin to fill the skin with moisture and make your wish for pure and transparent skin come true.
- Softens skin and boosts its ability to soak up nutrients, while at the same time delivering whitening ingredients deep inside the skin. It leaves skin healthy and teeming with pure translucence. Vitamin C derivative (base compound) suppresses melanin generation and wards off spots and freckles.
- It has a lush, moist texture that won’t feel sticky on the skin.
- Delivers a pleasant sensation with rich moisture you can feel.
- It has a scent of fresh herbs that will make you want to breathe in deeply.
- No artificial coloring
- Dermatologically tested (Caution: this does not mean that the product is guaranteed non-allergenic for all users.)
- Organic marigold extract (moisturizing)
- Organic rosemary extract (moisturizing)
- Vitamin C derivative (whitening)
- Spring water (moisturizing)
I must admit I didn’t quite like this one. I have very sensitive skin and although I did not develop any allergies after using this product, I felt it was a little too strong for my skin. The scent was also a bit strong for my taste, unless you really like herbal scents. Also, it may contain a bit more alcohol than my usual toners. I know when a lotion/toner is too strong for me when my eyes start to sting, that’s one tell-tale sign for me. But of course, you should be aware that this might not happen to others so don’t count it out just yet.